High-potency, 4-strain, proprietary probiotic combination with Saccharomyces boulardii to help lessen occasional diarrhea.
PureBi•Ome™ Intensive offers 25 billion CFU per capsule of four clinically researched probiotic strains, Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156), Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153) and Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172), combined with 5 billion CFU Saccharomyces boulardii to support microflora balance, healthy bowel movements and gastrointestinal comfort. Saccharomyces boulardii is included as additional support for healthy bowel function. In a double-blind, controlled trial involving 151 individuals, S. boulardii supplementation lessened the occurrence of occasional diarrhea and supported overall bowel health. Research suggests that S. boulardii may stimulate enzyme secretions to support normal digestive functions and neutralize toxins for a healthy G.I. tract.
PureBi•Ome™ Intensive offers a high-potency, clinically researched, multi-strain probiotic blend combined with Saccharomyces boulardii to support healthy intestinal microflora balance and lessen the occurrence of occasional diarrhea.
What is the source
- Innovative manufacturing technology effectively combines probiotics with other active ingredients for the first time without altering the viability of the probiotic organisms.
- This technology limits the water activity within the probiotic bacterial strains just before the point of tertiary protein structure collapse, allowing the organisms to remain in a quiescent state.
- Offers the highly researched consortium of probiotic bacteria.
- Each strain was chosen through a unique process designed to identify the strongest and most clinically effective probiotic strains.
- Scientific and clinical studies have been continuously conducted on the probiotic blend for over 15 years.
Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156), Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153) and Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172) are grown on a dairy-free soy-free medium. Saccharomyces boulardii is grown on a medium of molasses, vitamins and minerals. Hypo-allergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose. Recommendations
1 capsule daily, with a meal. Side Effects or Precautions
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Probiotics may result in mild flatulence, which should subside with continued use. They may be contraindicated for use with immuno-compromised individuals. Consult your physician for more information. Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions
Probiotics may be contra-indicated with immuno-suppressant medications. Consult your physician for more information.
Supplemental Facts Amount Per Serving
Each stick pack (1.5 g) contains:
Probiotic blend 25 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153)
Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172)
Saccharomyces boulardii 5 billion CFU
Other ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), silica, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
This formula requires refrigeration to maintain culture viability.