4-strain, proprietary probiotic blend combined with l-glutamine for G.I. comfort and health.
PureBi•Ome™ G.I. offers four clinically researched probiotic strains, Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156), Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153) and Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172), combined with l-glutamine to support microflora balance and gastrointestinal (G.I.) function. l-Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid utilized by the body for tissue repair, gastrointestinal tract support, and natural defense system function in times of metabolic stress. In a prospective, randomized, double-blind, controlled trial involving 20 subjects, glutamine supplementation supported intestinal integrity and barrier function as measured by the lactulose/mannitol test.
PureBi•Ome™ G.I. combines a clinically researched, multi-strain, probiotic blend with l-glutamine to support healthy intestinal microflora balance, G.I. barrier function, G.I. comfort and bowel function.
What is the source
- Innovative manufacturing technology effectively combines probiotics with other active ingredients for the first time without altering the viability of the probiotic organisms.
- This technology limits the water activity within the probiotic bacterial strains just before the point of tertiary protein structure collapse, allowing the organisms to remain in a quiescent state.
- Offers the highly researched consortium of probiotic bacteria.
- Each strain was chosen through a unique process designed to identify the strongest and most clinically effective probiotic strains.
- Scientific and clinical studies have been continuously conducted on the probiotic blend for over 15 years.
Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156), Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153) and Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172) are grown on a dairy-free soy-free medium. l-Glutamine is derived from fermentation of vegetables. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil. Hypo-allergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose. Recommendations
1–2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with a meal. Side Effects or Precautions
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Probiotics may result in mild flatulence, which should subside with continued use. They may be contraindicated for use with immuno-compromised individuals. Consult your physician for more information. Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions
Probiotics may be contra-indicated with immuno-suppressant medications. Consult your physician for more information.
Supplemental Facts Amount Per Serving
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Probiotic blend 12.5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153)
Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172)
L-glutamine 500 mg.
Other ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), potato maltodextrin, silica, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
This formula requires refrigeration to maintain culture viability.