Calm CP helps manage stress by maintaining cortisol levels healthy and supporting cortisol receptor sensitivity.
Cortisol plays a primary role in the metabolism and contributes to making energy available if needed for quick use. Cortisol influences & regulates many changes that occur in the body in response to stress including glucose levels by fat, protein and carbohydrate metabolism, Immune responses, heart and blood vessel tone and contraction, also the blood pressure, Central nervous system activation, etc.
There are two different mechanisms that target elevated cortisol levels in Calm CP:
1) Corosolic acid (standardized to 2%), extracted from Banaba leaf extract reduces the production of cortisol. Banaba leaf, not to be confused with “banana” leaf, has been used for literally ‘millenniums’ to treat diabetes and low blood sugar level. Corosolic acid is the active ingredient in banaba leaf. Some studies have shown that it can help lower blood sugar within sixty minutes. It has also been shown to help correct food cravings that are found in overweight individuals who have elevated blood sugar.
(2) Phosphatidylserine (SerinAid) decreases cortisol levels by re-sensitizing cortisol receptors to regulate the stress response. Phosphatidylserine is also used for depression, age-related decline in mental function, improving thinking skills in young people, age-related decline in mental function and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
The formula also contains glycine and taurine for additional calming neurotransmitter support.
Each capsule of Calm CP contains Taurine, an Amino Acid, which helps maintaining the water and mineral levels in your blood. It also has antioxidants capabilities that help protect the brain from free radical damage. Taurine can be found in animal and fish meat. It is also found in dairy products such as milk. It`s added to energy drinks as it also helps improve the athletic performance.
Glycine is widely used for treating many disorders like stroke, BPH, and some rare inherited metabolic disorders. It is also used to protect kidneys from the harmful side effects of certain drugs used after organ transplant as well as the liver from harmful effects of alcohol. Other uses include cancer prevention and memory enhancement. Some people even apply glycine directly to the skin to treat ulcers and heal other wounds.
The body uses glycine to make proteins. Therefore, the primary sources of glycine are protein-rich foods including meat, fish, dairy, and legumes. Glycine is also involved in the transmission of chemical signals in the brain so it might be useful in improving memory or even preventing cancer because of its interference with the blood supply needed by certain tumors according to some researchers.
Calm CP is recommended for the people who wants to feel more relaxed, elevate the quality of sleep, and re-establish a healthy HPA axis. It is also ideal for patients with elevated cortisol levels.
Dosage: Take 2 capsules one to two times daily.
1) Use under supervision of a licensed health professional. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
2) KEEP AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
3) Calm CP does not contain gluten, corn, salt, sucrose, yeast, artificial flavors or artificial colors.
Take 2 capsules one to two times daily.
Use under supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. KEEP AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Calm CP is used to promote sleep, reduce anxiousness, and re-establish a healthy HPA axis. It is frequently recommended for patients with elevations in cortisol.
Lagerstroemia speciosa (Banaba) leaf extract (standardized to 2% corosolic acid), SerinAid? 50P (phosphatidylserine enriched soy lecithin), Glycine, and Taurine: 1.2 g
Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate (Vegetable source), Silicon dioxide.Contains Lecithin from soy.
Does not contain gluten, corn, salt, sucrose, yeast, artificial flavors or artificial colors.